Going To Work Today!

OKAY, HERE WE GO!

I've planted the tomato plants in my garden, and moved the volunteer pumpkin seedlings to the chicken-wire fenceline (hopefully to discourage the rabbits from getting in and enjoying my veggies too much). The sprinkler is on, soaking the transplants.

I've made the arrangements for our dog to go to a new home, where she'll get the attention she needs. No more avoiding touching her because of the fear of contracting poison-oak from her coat!

I've taken "K" back to her foster home.

I've made my shopping list, because I'll need some supplies before I show up for work. We'll be setting up the office, and I'm going to clean the carpet first!

I've taken my walk and prayed, I've fixed my hair and dressed for the job.

I've checked my textbook listings on eBay - looks like I'll be finishing selling them off today.

Jerry prayed a blessing over me and my efforts for today - a new start with, not just a new job, but a new job "description"!

The laundry is washing...I'll go kiss my sleeping daughter good-bye.

Then it's time to get in my car and go! You think I'm being too dramatic? Hey, this is big stuff for an old girl! I think I'll go do a little dance or something...

thought for the day:

"I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." -from the book of Philippians in the Bible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play