Simply Busy Woman entry

FOR TODAY Friday, October 17
Outside My Window... daylight has arrived in soft, foggy grays.
I am thinking... I now have the busy, productive work and learning schedule I've been wanting for so long.
I am thankful for... my warm, quiet house.
From the kitchen... a bag of frozen crock-pot makin's is waiting in the sink. Chicken and dumplings for dinner tonight, yum!
I am wearing... my sweatshirt no longer - a hot flash just hit!
I am creating... a plan for juggling my homework, proofreading, and transcribing.
I am going... to school in 3 hours.
I am reading... "The Shack," by William P. Young. I highly, highly, highly recommend it.
I am hoping... to get a chicken cage built tomorrow. A small flock of Silver-Spangled Hamburg Bantams are likely showing up next week, THEN we can work on the coop!
I am hearing... a large truck coming up my road. It's not a garbage truck - it came yesterday. Must be some road work going on (we live on gravel), or logging, or farm-related.
Around the house... things are lookin' pretty good. A trunk- and backseat-full went to Goodwill yesterday.
One of my favorite things... believe it or not, the first thing that came to my mind is a toilet! Glad it's there when I need one!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: my first transcribing job done by Saturday evening, homework caught up, proofing up to speed (196 pages to go!), and getting some firewood in.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... well, once again, the image button won't follow through for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play