Simple Woman - Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Outside My Window...the sun is warming the soaked ground and the kitties are looking for little bugs to pounce on.
I am thinking... too much about getting some chickens.
I am thankful for... my wonderful husband.
From the kitchen... the pork is thawing in the sink.
I am wearing... my hair pinned up at the sides.
I am creating... a new life-work by studying and exploring my options.
I am going... to take two packages to the post office.
I am reading... Thou Shall Prosper, by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
I am hoping... I get a good score on my anatomy and physiology exam!
I am hearing... silence, but for the hum of my computer's fan and the keys clicking.
Around the house... three empty bedrooms - my daughter is housesitting and everyone else has moved out.
One of my favorite things... a clean handkerchief.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: after my exam and swim, I plan to meet Bonnie tomorrow for some girl time.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...View of Colorado from my husband's hunting trip (whoops, the insert image button doesn't work again!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play