My Happy Anniversary #31

SIMPLE WORDS FROM MY HUSBAND:
I am thinking...how you enjoy the quiet of the night, and I enjoy the quiet of the morning.
I am thankful for...31 years with the woman I love.
From the kitchen...hot coffee.
I am wearing...old jeans and a long sleeve T shirt.
I am creating...this comment in hopes that it will bless you.
I am going...to finish some projects and then watch the Duck bowl game.
I am reading...the Gospel of Luke.
I am hoping...that hope and revelation will reach a young man who desperately needs both right now.
I am hearing...the ticking of the clock, the whir of my computer and the song in my head, "I'm Tradin' My Sorrows".
Around the house...all is quiet and at rest.
One of my favorite things...the sound of your laughter and the thought of growing old with you (well two of my favorite things).

I love you Kathleen,
Jerry

`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play