The Chickens Are Coming! The Chickens Are Coming!

FOR TODAY February 23, 2009...
Outside My Window...the trees are sloughing rain off their drowning branches.
I am thinking...why drive 20 miles to get in a swimming pool when there's all this water around me?
I am thankful for...my old "car that gets me thar." It has 236,000 miles on it and rarely needs shop time--and we haven't had a car payment for 10 years!
From the kitchen...a chunk of salmon is thawing.
I am wearing...smears of chocolate on my front teeth.
I am creating...a slowly growing but satisfying savings account.
I am going...to get a drink of water - I guess the sound of the rain is making me thirsty!
I am reading...the book of Ephesians.
I am hoping...I can demonstrate to my husband how thankful I am for him!
I am hearing...the rain. And more rain.
Around the house...I have vacuuming to do and a huge cardboard box to set up for the new arrivals.
One of my favorite things...The chickens are coming! The chickens are coming!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I would like to make play-doh french fries with my granddaughter and sew pieces together for my daughter's comforter.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play