Happy Chick-a-mama Showing My Chickie Pictures

Meet the birds!

Now you know I'm off my rocker, if you'd ever doubted it. I can think of nothing profound to say to explain why there are chickens on my blog. I just like them.

Ten little pullets are growing, scratching, screeching, and messing in a warm box behind my office chair. They always seem to have something to say - kinda like Woodstock in the Peanuts cartoon. The one on the below right is probably a Silver-Laced Wyandotte. I'm pretty sure the golden one is a Buff Orpington.

Comments

AmyD. said…
Can we call our new rooster 'Hammie'? Please please please???
KaraBeagle said…
We named one of ours Foghorn Leghor (how original), but you should ask Laura the story about Stitch and the beagle (Kara) or about where Jasper and Foghorn ended up on a snowy day.

Personally, I think "Dumplin'" is a much better name for a rooster, especially if he gets aggressive!!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play