Six-Year-Old Fun

My oldest grandchild, Ayden Paul, turned 6 last month! Happy Birthday again, Ayden! He lives more than 2000 miles away and I don't get to see him very often, so we need to come up with some long-distance fun!

Six years old is a great age for silly stuff, so I found some knock-knock jokes for him. I usually don't care for knock-knock jokes because they can be "in your face" rude, but here are two that I think are ok:

me: knock knock
you: who's there?
me: vitamin
you: vitamin who?
me: vitamin in, it's time to party!

Here's another one:
you: knock knock
me: who's there?
you: cow - go
me: cow - go who?
you: no, silly, cow go MOO!

So grab a kid, share some chewing gum (not already chewed, of course), and have some silly, jokin', lovin' time! Grandma's orders!

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play