My Happy Place

Outside My Window...the evergreens are waving in the wind and the clouds are promising rain. (OK, here it is!)
I am thinking...selling our home will be hard, but an exciting adventure as well.
I am thankful for...our many years of laughter here, including the antics of my grandsons wrestling their dad and grandpa last night.
From the kitchen...we're still cleaning up dried pumpkin guts tracked around by Noah.
I am wearing...my most comfortable clothes to fully enjoy my day of rest.
I am creating...a plan to trust God better - letting go of my grip to allow Him to lead me into new things.
I am going...to stay home and catch up on housework before I start my work with Oregon Medical Group.
I am reading...Seed From the East, by Bertha Holt, and Foxe's Book of Martyrs, by John Foxe.
I am hoping...I will not forget God's promises to me again - promises of freedom and peace.
I am hearing...His sweet reminders of those promises. Staying up late last night, I read journal entries and scriptures that brought comfort to this woman's heart.
Around the house...I see things I don't need any longer. They'll be sold or go to Goodwill.
One of my favorite things...not having indigestion! This has been an almost daily occurrence lately.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I am closing up my business, Closer Look Proofreading (.com) and selling my reference books on Amazon.com. Tomorrow, if God wills, I will start training for my new transcription account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play