My Review of Denim Riding Skirt

Originally submitted at Chadwick's

Denim Riding Skirt 6,6,6,6,8,8,8,8,14,14,14,12,12,12,12,16,16,16,16,14,18,18,18,18,4,4,4,10,10,10 DARK DENIM,DARK DENIM,LIGHT DENIM,LIGHT DENIM Long denim riding skirt sits at the natural waist. Imported. Sweeping hem for a great flattering shape Back zip and button close Misses 35''...


Just what I was looking for!

By Kathy D. from Eugene area, Oregon on 10/26/2009

 

4out of 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Waist: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Nice Color, Nice Fabric

Best Uses: Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser

Comfort vs Style: Comfort Driven

I should have trusted my own instincts when I read reviews that stated this skirt should be ordered in a size bigger than usual. My mistake was that I thought the comments meant bigger than the measurements posted! So I ended up with a wonderful garment far too big for me. However, I alter most garments to fit my shape anyway, so taking this skirt in (3 inches) is no hassle. I am very happy to find a longer denim skirt that doesn't have a fly on the tummy! What woman needs that? The fabric drapes nicely and is very comfortable to wear.

(legalese)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play