Brain Food

I am a big girl now, so I have to feed my own brain and nourish my own soul. Part of maintaining my "hearing heart" is to open my ears and my mind to the good stuff and avoid the useless and depressing. Housecleaning never seems to end. Neither does mind cleaning!

One of my favorite resources for encouragement, instruction, commentary and motivation is Dave Ramsey's radio program archives. I listen to his broadcasts free at this link: http://www.daveramsey.com/radio/home/#archives-tab. He's so entertaining that I want to stay on my treadmill LONGER just to hear what he has to say.

It's just good, common sense financial- and life-related advice, and I've been a listener for 3 years now. His products have (rats, that sounds like an info-mercial) changed our lives. But I'm not kidding, it's good stuff.

If you know something has to change in the way you think about your finances and such, give Dave Ramsey a listen.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play