Tributes to My Dad

My Dad's birthday is tomorrow and I have been working on a project to have tributes printed on 4x6 photo stock and inserted in an album for him. He has enjoyed perusing through these in the past, so for the next few days I will upload them as I complete them. My blog template has changed and it appears I cannot upload them the same as before, but I'll figure something out. Happy Birthday, Dad! (Birth date: Oct. 9, 1933)
- - - - - -
LATER:
The first few tributes are uploaded below. I'm unsure how to format the others because some contributors got quite "wordy." Perhaps I'll just add more pages to Dad's album! If you have a photo of yourself, a mountain or flower picture to contribute, that would be great. This is going to turn out quite nice!

Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play