Grandma's Grades on the Refrigerator

It was so funny, when I decided to enroll in some community college courses last spring, that I started getting "junk" mail addressed to my parents!

Come on now, I'm a Grandma! Advertisers decided it would be good marketing to send student loan applications to my parents! Can you imagine YOUR Grandma getting a letter addressed like this: 'TO THE PARENTS OF...'?

Fortunately my parents are still living, and could get a kick out of this!

With such a tremendous boost to my ego last week (to change the subject slightly), I found my grades online from the two courses I took summer term. TWO A's!

I posted my grades on the refrigerator - well, somebody's got to do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play