Oregon Christian Writers Conference

In two more days I will attend my first writers conference! Gathering up my courage and absorbing the wisdom of others, I have begun to take the next "baby step" on my road to...

Where is it I am going? - a proofreader? Oh, yeah...

I get lost so easily.

My Lord calls me His sheep. He knows me very well. I trip along through the grass, munching and chasing; then something catches my eye. I look down at my feet and see that they are off the path!

Oh, no! How did that happen?

I am a sheep.

"Baaa!"

I expect I will be dramatically overwhelmed by teachers, authors, publishing staff, displays, choices, and speakers at the conference. At times I will be like a kid in a candy store, and other times I'll be . . . (lost!)

Will I be the only proofreader there? Will I be the only one who doesn't talk fast? Will I appear as close to clueless as I feel?

"Baaa!"

I'm so glad that God loves sheep!

--note of explanation: this post displays fragmented thoughts because I'm excited!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play