Catching up...

I've been busy helping Carolyn get her blog up and running. She wants to write about Israel, where she lived for several years. Visit her at http://carolyn-consider.blogspot.com. Now isn't helping a friend a good excuse for neglecting my own blog?

In brutal honesty I must confess that the real reason I haven't kept up with my posts is that I've been swaying here and there in my vocational choices again. It's kinda embarrassing. It could even appear unprofessional, but that's the way it is. I hid out in the cave of indecision for awhile, but now I'm ready to step out in faith (again) and expose myself (again). It's not blind faith, for my Guide sees everything clearly!

My husband and I have decided that I should add Medical Transcription education to my summer schedule. I prayed and weighed the decision carefully, and this is where I've landed! After just one class meeting I realized that transcription is right up the same alley as proofreading for book publishers - just different! Both professions rely heavily on the careful handling of the written word. And both require accuracy and integrity. So, while I'm building my proofreading career, I'll be exercising my mind even further by studying medical jargon.

I told my daughter that I plan to take courses, or at least to keep learning, for the rest of my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play