Come and See

I didn't blog last week. I was concerned with mid-term exams and late assignments, and the election. I want to say that the "let down" I felt the day after the election was the same feeling as the "day after Christmas" blues, but it wasn't. It was a bit more foreboding than that.

As I allowed my mind to explore the core of it all, two scriptures came to my mind. This was one of them:

Philip found Nathanael and told him, "We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote--Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph."

"Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?" Nathanael asked.

"Come and see," said Philip.
John 1:45-46 NIV


That's simply what I'm hearing in my spirit right now--a voice whispering in my heart beckoning me to "come and see". I like that invitation! No promises or revelations about Republicans and Democrats, or financial and international policies. Just come and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play