Shouting Freedom!

No house payments. No debt. It looks like a possibility this week, and it floors me! Literally! I'm laying on the floor! OK, I'm up again. While I was there I did some leg raises, because I'm very efficient, you know.

We've talked about selling our home periodically, but since Jerry's gone on a hunting trip this week research has become my primary project. In my prayers and meditations I've wondered if we should sell and just plan on living in a trailer for awhile. The idea of financial freedom is intoxicating!

Jerry and I have worked so hard to live simply and spend carefully in order to keep me at home and take care of our greater treasure - our children. Now it looks like there's a bend in our road.

FREEEDOMM!!!

This scripture has been on my refrigerator for about 4 weeks now,

"The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58:11"

Because my heart is in tune with the entire chapter of Isaiah 58 (my work for needy children, caring for the poor, fasting, seeking his pleasure not mine), I believe the Lord will guide me always.

Guide me, dear Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play