Grandma's Patchwork

Outside My Window...the bright moon won't let my animals sleep!
I am thinking...and praying for my Facebook friends who have the flu.
I am thankful for...my husband for filling up our woodshed last weekend.
From the kitchen...the smell of fried catfish and peppermint tea.
I am wearing...a hefty plaid fleece shirt.
I am creating...a big smile on my cousin Jeanne's face. I sent her a package today with a swatch of patchwork from our Grandma Kocher's box.
I am going...to leave the dishes on the counter tonight.
I am reading...more from Foxe's Book of Martyrs, by John Foxe.
I am hoping...that my appointment to complete my training for my transcription job isn't canceled (again) on Wednesday.
I am hearing...sounds of hope after a few days of battling depression. I am so sensitive when I alter my progesterone cream prescription, even slightly, that it can throw me for a loop!
Around the house...I'm thanking God that this is my home for now.
One of my favorite things...washing my feet with soap and warm water before bed.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I'd love to make a big pot of stew. Also, I need to retype the lyrics to some of our new songs for worship.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...Something of my grandma's:


*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey dear cousin. This is the first time I've read a blog. I don't know that I would want to do one because I barely keep up with e-mails. But,I did enjoy reading yours. I'm so thankful that Jesus shines through you to this dark world. May I strive to be as faithful as you show yourself to be. Singing, "This Little Light Of Mine." ........... Jeanne

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start Your Summer Garden

How Many of Me Are There?

Thou Shalt Play